Jul 11, 2006

Sick and Bored

Discovery #1: The Lady is just 26 years old. t-w-e-n-t-y s-i-x. Does that make me happy? Or does that make me sad?
Discovery #2: The cluster map on the side bar indicates this blog had a visitor from Ghana. Am I amazed? Or is it a prank?
Discovery #3: Ok, this one's not original, but I choose to think of it too late for any good. You get a cold when you play in the rains for over 3 hours. How long does chyawanprash take to make me stronger?
Discovery #4: I am supposed to be a consultant with access to privy information and a resource of priceless suggestions on the real estate sector. Do I pretend to be one or do I admit that Im just 2 months into the organisation and therefore have limited access to the data (which does have a price, howsomuch preposterous it might seem to our clients)?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i made a discovery of my own. Thought wud add it here, no matter how silly... sometimes it's tougher to walk on a smoother road...

BTW, Interestin;) lets hear more...

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

lol @ chyawanprash discovery!
life's such a string of discoveries, that u keep stumbling upon "finds" without meaning to :)

Disclaimer

Every photograph on this blog (except the title background) has been taken by me. . . To view more, click on any of them to go to my Flickr page (link on sidebar too). Feel free to use them the way you like, no issues, though I wouldn't like it if someone passes them off as original work. Ta!