Dec 15, 2007

Requiem for a Dream

Requiem for a Dream

Every waking moment,
Every sleep memory,
Every comforting voice,
Every thought, worrying.

The wait for you
The peace with you
The desire of you,
the angst, without.

My insecurity,
Your confidence,
Your emotion
My words, against your tongue.

Every photograph that spoke,
Every verse that didn't rhyme
Whispered nights,
Morning Sighs, entwined.

My fingers, your waist
A caress, warm lips
Your breath, my name
Lives, conjoined.

Starry skies,
fluid constellations,
Guided by the moon,
Destinies, unrepaired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a lovely pic...and play of words.nice:)

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

"The dust of exploded beliefs may make a fine sunset." -Geoffrey Madan

its a beautiful image, Kunal....

Disclaimer

Every photograph on this blog (except the title background) has been taken by me. . . To view more, click on any of them to go to my Flickr page (link on sidebar too). Feel free to use them the way you like, no issues, though I wouldn't like it if someone passes them off as original work. Ta!