Jul 25, 2008

Dhandha

Back in Baroda, they used to say, 'Sahvaar sahvaar nikli pade che, kai kaam dhando nathi?' which loosely translated into 'Do you not have any business, that you get out to loiter early mornings?'. I get out every morning and I still don't know what my 'dhandha' is. I feel like a whore, my company, a US MNC is my pimp, who pays me at the end of every month. My work involves deceiving a lot of people, making unsubstantiated claims and maverick presentations, fiddling with numbers to derive a result that I want and make tons of money for my company and some senior people alongwith.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Every photograph on this blog (except the title background) has been taken by me. . . To view more, click on any of them to go to my Flickr page (link on sidebar too). Feel free to use them the way you like, no issues, though I wouldn't like it if someone passes them off as original work. Ta!