Oct 20, 2006

Foto Shoto
















This is the best I could manage with a 2MP cam with no zoom, no exposure options, blah blah blah...

If there was any trip where I missed a camera it would be this one. The trip to Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur was just some of the amazing trips down our rich and varied history. The trust there has an option of an audio tour. Highly recommended. More later.

And a very Happy Diwali to all you folks! Hope you having a good time with your near and dear ones!

4 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

:( that's it!!!!!
i m buying u a camera the min i get my first paycheck!!!!! :DDDD
and hey a happy diwali to u too!!!
am missing all the fun out here.......:(
hope u have a great diwali, but!!!:)

Kunal said...

moi...thats one of the best compliments ive ever got!!

i think ill have a good diwali after all...:) cant we see a glimpse of the simla pics?

Unknown said...

Even so the shot is great! continue!
have a good diwali, although I don't know waht it means.

Kunal said...

thanks, eyetoeye...

Disclaimer

Every photograph on this blog (except the title background) has been taken by me. . . To view more, click on any of them to go to my Flickr page (link on sidebar too). Feel free to use them the way you like, no issues, though I wouldn't like it if someone passes them off as original work. Ta!