Oct 1, 2006

Nanu

He follows me to my room every night when I come back home waiting to see what little things I get out of my pocket, hopeful he'll get a candy treat

He will wait till I switch on my laptop so he can fiddle around with the keys. The red scroll button fascinates him.

He now tells me before I ask, if he went to school or if it was a holiday. He is always drawing 'A for apple'.

He has exams and there is a sombre look on his face when he is leaving for school those days.

He is forever jealous of his elder sis, Guddu and will peek into her glass when I give them Pepsi, to see if she got more than him.

Every other day he will get naughty and a spanking from his mother ensues. He will then go and sit on the stairs and sulk (after a loud crying session)

He is totally bindaas and will run from the bathroom to the room, stark naked

Today he found a rope and tied it around Guddu's doll's neck and hung it from the staircase railing. That is the only thing I don't understand

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

sibling rivalry...a very common phenomenon.m sure u must have gone thru something similar

Anonymous said...

your son? he is cute.

Kunal said...

neha...mebbe, but he thought of it as a fun thing...

moma_son...lol...no way..my landlady's son

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! who's this guy who thinks u have a son?!!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

too much of TV??? an expression of some kinda latent anger????? or plain old genes???? .......kids can be such puzzles.......

Kunal said...

dunno...

Anonymous said...

sibling rivalry as neha said...his sis must be more favoured.

Anonymous said...

kids r fun..as long as they r kids...u hardly see the kinds anymore
jo

Kunal said...

reminds you of yours huh? jo?

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

we demand ur presence back on blogosphere.....or atleast on ur own blog!!! :)

Disclaimer

Every photograph on this blog (except the title background) has been taken by me. . . To view more, click on any of them to go to my Flickr page (link on sidebar too). Feel free to use them the way you like, no issues, though I wouldn't like it if someone passes them off as original work. Ta!