Aug 17, 2007

If You Were A Song

I don't get to watch so much of television. When friends talk about Southpark, Frasier, Scrubs and more, I only say 'hmmm'. When I did get to watch television, I didn't like sitcoms and soaps because I didn't have the patience to remember what happened in the last episode or remember the show times. Hell, I don't even know who is who in Friends. Yah! Hang me for it! But I love the ads. They've changed a lot since the times of 'roshni deta bajaj'. Not that they were any less memorable.

I love this one. If you were a song....



I could even float a meme on this.

ps. I'm sure each of the captions are songs. I can name a few. How about you?

No comments:

Disclaimer

Every photograph on this blog (except the title background) has been taken by me. . . To view more, click on any of them to go to my Flickr page (link on sidebar too). Feel free to use them the way you like, no issues, though I wouldn't like it if someone passes them off as original work. Ta!