Jan 21, 2009

2nd post in a day!!!

I have missed this blog. I have missed using it as a board to vent out words I never thought could be heard. I miss checking it as a daily routine, waiting to read the comments and respond to them. I miss my own words.

____________________

After all the surroors, tandoori nights and khuda-bidas of emraan hashmi (no offence), Hindi film music* does seem to have turned a corner. Listen to Dev D and Dilli che.

*discounting Slumdog Crorepati for obvious reasons

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have missed reading you too

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

keep 'em coming....

Disclaimer

Every photograph on this blog (except the title background) has been taken by me. . . To view more, click on any of them to go to my Flickr page (link on sidebar too). Feel free to use them the way you like, no issues, though I wouldn't like it if someone passes them off as original work. Ta!