Feb 5, 2009

The Facebook Random Tag

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page (you might need to click on the + sign), paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.

1. I am bored enough to do this.

2. I am in office, which means I don't have much work and therefore could be in the firing line soon.

3. Right now, I wouldnt care less.

4. I can type really fast without looking at the keyboard.

5. That surprises a lot of people who haven't learnt a subject called 'typing' in school.

6. I think that course was designed so as to provide a fallback option for anyone to work as a 'steno cum typist'.

7. I know a few people who are as aspirational as that.

8. I wish I had pursued an alternative career in sports.

9. I believe I take naturally to all sporting activity, though Pavan would disagree on my skill level.

10. I disagree with Smriti who says 'cooking reminds her of chemistry', to love cooking one needs to love eating.

11. Ive aspired to write a book, but looking at activity levels on my blog I probably wont have patience enough to write beyond a few pages.

12. Almost all of my good photography is chance.

13. I wouldve made a lot of money had I pursued a career in architecture post my grad degree.

14. I wouldnt have been a good architect though.

15. If I get to design my own house, I'll be a happy architect.

16. I am more particular of the way I look in photographs than the way I look outside them.

17. I am a stickler for the past, love my memories, good and bad.

18. To test my memory I resolved to remember a particular place where I pee'ed in the open, when I was a kid.

19. In school, when a lot of girls tied raakhis to my hand, I was convinced I would grow up to be famous.

20. Having a bday on the 1st of Oct (1 day before the Mahatma's bday) firmly supported that conclusion.

21. A few guys made fun of me for having so many 'sisters'.

22. A few people say I have intense eyes, I think they are clouded by cynicism.

23. I know I will make a damn good father.

24. I am not so sure about being a husband.

25. I am pretty surprised at having reached no. 25 so soon, I couldve gone on...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then why dont you? :)

Kunal said...

nah...dont want to be THAT into self...

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

haha....lol @ the 19th!!!
made a fun "random" read.........

Disclaimer

Every photograph on this blog (except the title background) has been taken by me. . . To view more, click on any of them to go to my Flickr page (link on sidebar too). Feel free to use them the way you like, no issues, though I wouldn't like it if someone passes them off as original work. Ta!