Feb 3, 2009

the Mumbai Skyline

Mumbai Meri Jaan

Took this from a cell phone camera, I guess more a question of being at the right time at the right place. This city's magic over me seems to be wearing off little by little. Maybe, its the after effect of the traffic jam which took me two hours to get back home from this place, today.

The image somehow ties in with the blog header image, don't you think? I was very tempted to replace it with a crop of this one here.

More of the same series here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember this as the first place that i visited,or rather came across when it was my first time in the city.have always found the skyline captivating,exuding somekind of a silent energy.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i think i am done with "city" life atleast for some time, Kunal...every time i pass farms and hills on my way to work, i want to move into country into an elaborate house with open spaces.......and ....(start a family) :DDD

Dreams!!!

Kunal said...

they aren't so distant, swati...go get'em!!!

Disclaimer

Every photograph on this blog (except the title background) has been taken by me. . . To view more, click on any of them to go to my Flickr page (link on sidebar too). Feel free to use them the way you like, no issues, though I wouldn't like it if someone passes them off as original work. Ta!